In accordance with the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR) Section 7.1 all Members of Council. Staff, Volunteers and contractors for the Township of Schreiber must complete accessibility training “as it relates to your position“. We have provided on-line training modules that must be completed within 30 days of hiring/appointment. The time required for each module will be approximately 20 – 40 minutes.
General Requirements, Information and Communication Module and the Ontario Human Rights Code Module must be completed by everyone.
- Accessible Customer Service (time required: approximately 30 – 40 minutes)
- General Requirements (time required: 20 minutes)
- Information and Communication Standard (time required: 20 minutes)
- Ontario Human Rights Code (time required: 20 minutes)
- Employment Training-Standard Module: must be completed by everyone involved in human resources and/or hiring of staff.
- Design of Public Spaces Standard: must be completed by everyone who is recommending or involved in the designing, building or making changes to trails, beach access routes, outdoor play spaces or any exterior paths of travel.
- Transportation Standard: must be completed by everyone involved in transportation.
Upon completion of the required training modules, please complete the Confirmation of Training Form and submit to the Clerk.