– Masks are required to be worn for entry into the Municipal Complex.
– Please hand sanitize prior to entering the building. A hand sanitizing station is set up in the municipal foyer.
– PHYSICAL DISTANCING MARKERS showing the flow of traffic are clearly marked.
– The Township continues to encourage online/electronic methods of payment wherever possible to reduce traffic flow inside the Municipal Complex. Debit payments encouraging the use of your ‘tap’ function are the preferred methods of point of sale payments. Cash and cheques are accepted methods of payment, but are discouraged.
– Only one (1) patron will be allowed inside the Municipal Counter area at a time, with physical distancing and engineering controls in effect.
– Appointments are necessary for all services other than payments. Please call the staff member directly to set up an appointment.
– Public Washrooms are open.
– Fire burning permits will continue to be issued by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, which will generate an automatic reply with the permit and burn rules. A handout will be created and be made available at the Municipal Complex for those looking to acquire a permit if you do not have access to email on your own. For more information, please call (807) 824-2094.
The Schreiber Senior Centre, Quilting Room, Municipal Gym, Community Hall, Arena, Fitness Centre, Ballfield, Public Parks and Beach Washrooms will remain closed to the public until further notice. Please stay tuned for updates on the reopening of these facilities.