Special Occasion Permit Supervisor (SOPs)Posted on September 30, 2016
Township of Schreiber
Looking for responsible individuals to become Special Occasion Permit Supervisors for the Township of Schreiber.
- Ensure licensed functions are operated within the guidelines of the Township’s Liquor Management Policy, which is comprised of the legislation from the Liquor License Act.
- Ensure the Special Occasion Permit Holder for a function adheres to all policies and procedures of the Township of Schreiber related to the facility rental.
- Call the proper authorities (i.e. police, fire, etc.) if and when the need arises.
- Discontinue the sale of alcohol or close any function in which the holder of the Special Occasion Permit is not properly conducting, supervising, or operating said function.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Township of Schreiber Municipal Alcohol Policy (Recreation Policy “L”)
- Individuals must be 19 years of age or older.
- Individuals must have their Smart Serve certificate
- Background check is required.
Rate of Pay: $16.60 per hour
How to Apply: Resumes for the position of Special Occasions Supervisor are to be submitted to the Recreation Programmer – Evan Cole at the Schreiber Municipal Office. For more information contact Evan Cole at (807) 824-2711 ext. 226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org