Please see here that the Township of Schreiber has made Notice of Passing of Zoning By-Law Amendment NO. 46-2019
Township of Schreiber News
The Township of Schreiber will be hosting a public meeting on Tuesday October 22nd 2019 at 7:00pm in Council Chambers regarding a Technical Zoning By-Law Amendment.
For more information on the matter, please see the image below:
Please review the complete application for the North Shore LNG Project, Environmental Reports for the communities affected by the project, and a list of OEB Notices.
- Town of Marathon Environmental Report
- Township of Manitouwadge Environmental Report
- Township of Schreiber Environmental Report
- Township of Terrace Bay Environmental Report
- Municipality of Wawa Environmental Report
- Town of Marathon Ontario Energy Board (OEB) Notice - English
- Town of Marathon Ontario Energy Board (OEB) Notice - French
- Township of Schreiber & Township of Terrace Bay Ontario Energy Board (OEB) Notice - English
- Township of Schreiber & Township of Terrace Bay Ontario Energy Board (OEB) Notice - French
- Township of Manitouwadge & Municipality of Wawa Ontario Energy Board (OEB) Notice - English
- Township of Manitouwadge & Municipality of Wawa Ontario Energy Board (OEB) Notice - French
The Township of Schreiber is looking for an interested party to run the Arena Concession for the 2019-2020 season. If interested, please see the image below for further contact information.
Tai Chi classes at the Community Hall are looking to run from October 1st to November 7th every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30am to 10:30am.
Please register for these classes at the Township Municipal Office and see full program details in the image below.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Council and Committee of the Whole Meeting scheduled for Tuesday, August 13, 2019 has been cancelled.
Mayor and Council apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
The Township of Schreiber has murals from the 125th celebrations for viewing on the stage of the gym in the Municipal Office building. If you are at all interested in coming to see them, please feel free to come down and check them out.
ConnexOntario is an organization that is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, whos purpose is to serve as an access point for addicitions, mental health, and problem gambling services/supports for the people of Ontario.
For more information on this, please see the following letter: